Non-GMO Soy Protein Products
Justlong is a soy protein product supplier with more than 20 years of experience, providing soy protein isolate, soy protein concentrate, textured vegetable protein, hydrolyzed soy protein and many other products.
Justlong soy protein products use high-quality non-genetically modified soybeans as raw materials, and strictly control the quality of soybean protein products from the source. To meet the changing health needs of consumers, we can customize innovative solutions for you.
Justlong is based on the peace of mind and safety of customers, and it is our mission to use our products and services to create greater profits for customers. We will continue to work hard, and strive to make our contributions to our customers and friends from all walks of life with better products and better services.
Description & Application of soy protein
Isolated Soy Protein
Our soy protein isolate is made from non-GMO soybeans and produced through world-leading production technology and world-class equipment. Soy protein isolate is divided into three types, namely gel type, injection type and nutrient dispersibility.
● Gel-type soy protein isolate has high viscosity, plasticity and elasticity. It can be used as a carrier for water, as well as a carrier for flavors, sugars and other complexes, which is extremely beneficial to food processing.
● Injectable type soy protein isolate refers to a type of soy protein isolate that can be injected into large pieces of meat during the processing of meat products. It is a type of soy protein isolate. It can retain moisture while improving the toughness of the product.
● Nutrient dispersible type soy protein isolate can effectively increase the content of food protein, and can improve the nutritional content and taste of food, reduce costs, extend shelf life, and have high nutritional value and market applications.
Soy Protein Concentrate
Soy protein concentrate is one kind of high-quality natural plant protein made from NON-GMO soybean raw material, and used the international advanced technology. With high gelling, emulsifying or high dispersibility, it greatly improves the comprehensive utilization rate and reduces the production cost. It is widely used in the production of processed meat foods, baked goods, ice cream, candy and beverages.
● Water retention and oil retention can reach 1:6:6.
● Good emulsifying ability, improve product yield.
● Improve product texture and sliceability.
● Easy to combine with meat.
Textured Soy Protein
It is made of high-quality non-GMO soybeans and processed by peeling, degreasing, extrusion, puffing, high temperature and high pressure. It is widely used in quick-frozen food and meat food processing, and can also be directly processed into various vegetarian and meat-like foods as the main ingredient.
The tissue protein has different forms such as granular, block, flake, filamentous, etc., with different shades of yellow-brown, and its network structure is arranged in a directional arrangement to form elastic and tough fiber bundles or layers, which make it similar when eating. The bite strength of carnivorous muscle tissue.
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
● It has the effect of enhancing freshness and aroma and imparting a mellow taste to food. It can be used in combination with umami agents such as nucleotides. It has a synergistic effect. Tasty and mouthfeel, improving product quality. The taste is very delicious and the aftertaste is long.
● High amino acid content, rich in amino acids, peptide compounds, organic acids, and trace elements, nucleotides, inorganic salts, carbohydrates, etc. It can strengthen the nutritional content and deliciousness of food, and has the function of masking peculiar smell.
● Not afraid of high temperature cooking, keep the original flavor after cooling, suitable for microwave food, frozen and refrigerated food, fried food, high temperature canned food, etc. It is suitable for the strict requirements of modern food processing. Stable quality and wide range of use.
● In the seasoning, it mainly exists in the form of powder. According to the needs of seasoning, the food can be adjusted to a delicate state.
Soy Milk Powder
Soymilk powder is a healthy raw material for vegetarian food, a high-quality source of plant protein, and a perfect substitute for milk powder. It provides a healthier source of nutrition for the body. Instant powdered soybean made from organic, non-GMO soybeans by Just Long is one of the best vegetarian raw materials.
Our fully integrated processing facilities control the entire production in-house, from seed selection to processing and packaging to your specific requirements. The results are soy products with the highest level of consistency, quality and exceptional taste.
Just Long powdered soymilk products are produced from whole soybeans that are selected for their superior food quality characteristics and pleasing flavor. These premium soybeans are then processed using proprietary techniques designed to maintain the full nutritional health benefits natural to the soybean.
Soy Dietary Fiber
JustLong Soybean Dietary Fiber is a high-content dietary fiber with a water absorption capacity up to 5-10 times, suitable for the meat processing industry. Its excellent properties can reduce the water loss of meat products during cooking. Soybean protein dietary fiber is widely used in the manufacture of cakes, beverages, candies, medicine, nutritional food, health food, tomato paste, etc.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR MORE DETAILS
Soy Protein Product Index
|Physical & chemical index|
|Protein(dry basis, N×6.25,%)||Moisture (%)||Fat (dry basis,%)||Ash (dry basis,%)||Crude Fiber (dry basis,%)|
|Isolated Soy Protein||≥90||≤7.0||≤1.0||≤6.0||≤0.5|
|soy protein concentrate||≥65||≤7.0||≤1.0||≤6.0||≤6.0|
|Textured Soy Protein||≥70||≤10.0||≤1.0||≤6.0||≤3.5|
|Total plate count||Coliform||E.coli||Salmonella||Staphylococcus aureus|
|Isolated Soy Protein||≤20000cfu/g||≤30MPN/100g||Negative||Negative||Negative|
|soy protein concentrate||≤20000cfu/g||≤30MPN/100g||Negative||Negative||Negative|
|Textured Soy Protein||≤30000cfu/g||≤30MPN/100g||Negative||Negative||Negative|
Soy Dietary Fiber
|Moisture (%)||≤8||GB 5009.3|
|Crude protein(in dry base) (%)||≤20||GB 5009.5|
|Ash (%)||≤6.5||GB 5009.4|
|Crude fiber (%) Insoluble||≥70|
|Crude fiber (%) Soluble||≤7|
|Fat (%)||≤0.8||GB 5009.6|
|Total bacteria (unit/g)||≤30000||GB 4789.2|
Request A Free Quote
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right baking ingredients products you want.