Bread improvers are generally compound food additives composed of emulsifiers, oxidants, enzymes, inorganic salts and fillers. When used in bread making, they can promote bread softness, increase bread baking elasticity, and effectively delay bread aging.
Cool and dry place,avoid from direct shining
Bread is a popular convenience food. With the improvement of people’s living standards and the continuous improvement of dietary structure, people are more and more interested in bread. High-quality bread should be safe to eat, soft and delicious, rich in nutrients, easy to digest, and easy to carry. To produce good bread, the quality index of the final dough must meet the following requirements: the water absorption of the flour is about 60%, the dough stability time is 10~12min, the softening degree is less than 50Bu, and the tensile resistance of the dough is 600~700Bu , The ratio of tensile resistance to extensibility is 3~5, and the energy value of dough is 120~180cm2. Before adding bread improver, the general bread flour only meets the requirements of gluten content, water absorption, stabilization time, softening degree and other indicators. The disadvantages of its dough are: the dough has strong elasticity, high hardness, easy to break, large expansion resistance and long fermentation time when the dough is fermented; the bread produced by it is small in size, compact in organization, poor in looseness, and easy to break in the skin. Therefore, it must be improved by adding a bread improver.
1. Improve the rheological properties of the dough, improve the operational performance and mechanical processing performance of the dough (resistance to beating, prevent the collapse of the frame before and after entering the furnace, etc.).
2. Improve the rapid expansion of the furnace, so that the crown shape is upright and full.
3. Significantly increase the volume of the finished product, 30-100% (depending on the specific powder and formula).
4. Improve the internal organizational structure of the finished product to make it uniform, dense, white and well-leveled.
5. Improve the taste, make the bread gluten and sweet.
6. Improve the water holding capacity of bread, delay the aging of finished products, and prolong the shelf life
|Visual Description||White or light yellow，powder|
|Particle Size||40 mesh sieve pass rate ≥ 98%|
|Odour||No abnormal odour|
|Moisture||Less than 14%|
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@justlonghealth.com”.