Soy protein concentrate (SPC for short) takes soybean as raw material, and goes through grinding, peeling, leaching, separation, washing, drying and other processing techniques to remove oil and low molecular weight soluble non-protein components ( Mainly soluble sugar, ash, gliadin and various odor substances, etc.), the prepared soybean protein product containing more than 65% (dry basis) protein (N × 6.25).
The production methods of soybean protein concentrate mainly include dilute acid precipitation method, alcohol washing precipitation method, wet hot water washing method, acid leaching alcohol precipitation method and membrane separation method. The common feature of these methods is: first, the protein in the soybean flour is precipitated by a certain method (such as heating, adding alcohol), and then the soluble components in the system are separated, so as to achieve the purpose of increasing the protein content. The raw material for the production of soybean protein concentrate is generally low-denatured defatted soybeans.
It has high gelling, emulsification or high dispersibility, which greatly improves the comprehensive utilization rate and reduces the production cost. It is widely used in the production of meat processed food, baked food, ice cream, candy and beverage.
1) Color: milky white, light yellow
2) Odor: the inherent odor of concentrated protein, no other odor.
3) Protein content (N*6.25): ≥65%
4) Moisture: 7-9%
5) Fat: <0.8%
6) Ash: <6.0%
7) Specified total fiber: <4%
8) NSI: 5-10%
9) Particle size: 100 mesh (90% pass)
The content of various amino acids is extremely rich, the digestion and absorption rate of animals after eating is high, the anti-nutritional factor is extremely low, there is no other odor, and the taste is good. It is especially suitable for feeding pigs, aquatic products, calves, and pets. Recommended dosage: 50-200 kg per ton of feed.
1) Protein content (N*6.25): ≥65% (dry basis)
2) Moisture: 7-9%
3) Fat: <0.8%
4) Particle size: 50 mesh (90% pass)
Used as a nutritional additive, it can improve the nutritional value of products, enhance product quality (especially for bread crust), and prolong the preservation period of pet food and animal feed.
1. Select soybean raw materials according to food grade standards
2. Unique production process
Increase the net protein content of the product and improve the digestibility of the overall protein amino acids
The removal of soluble sugar reduces the harm of various anti-nutritional factors and reduces the Maillard reaction’s effect on lysine utilization efficiency during soybean heating
3. high nutritional value
High protein digestibility (similar to skim milk powder); high amino acid content and balanced composition (ideal vegetable protein raw material).
Very low content of anti-nutritional factors (tested according to EU testing standards); PH value, neutral taste (added to feed, no adverse effect on the intestinal tract of young animals).
4. Does not contain any chemical additives
5. Granulation performance, good fluidity 6. Storage resistance, long storage time.
Whether the suckling pig can produce milk smoothly is the key to the success of pig raising. The digestive system of suckling pigs is not yet perfect, and it has strong stress during the weaning period. It needs protein raw materials with good palatability, high digestion and absorption rate, and stable quality. At this time, the selection of good protein raw materials is very important for the smooth growth of suckling pigs. Our protein concentrate is an excellent protein raw material with high content of digestible protein, good palatability, and extremely low content of anti-nutritional factors, indigestible oligosaccharides and pathogenic bacteria. It is very suitable for the growth needs of weaned piglets. Ideal for healthy growth of suckling pigs.
Aquatic soy protein concentrate has proven to be an excellent source of vegetable protein in fish and shrimp feeds. Because of its low antigen level, low ash content and low phosphorus content, it does not contain high levels of biogenic amines like fish meal, and has excellent granulation properties. Appropriate addition can improve the survival rate of breeding varieties, maintain normal growth, and improve the utilization efficiency of feed.
Young birds have obstacles to animal protein utilization efficiency due to the short intestinal tract of young birds. The product can effectively improve the survival rate, reduce diarrhea and promote growth in young birds.
Calf Calf’s digestive system is good for milk protein, but it’s expensive, so always look for high-quality, easily digestible milk replacers in calf feed. Our products are the best choice for calf rearing, featuring low anti-nutritional factors, low iron content and high digestibility.
Pet pet feed has always liked to use soybean protein concentrate because of its economical practicability, comprehensive functionality and nutritional comprehensiveness, especially to ensure the stability of pet feed quality. As a high-quality vegetable protein raw material, the application scope and space in animal feed will become larger and larger with the development of the feed industry. We will also provide assistance anytime, anywhere for your new needs.
1. Compared with fish meal: the supply of fish meal is limited, the content of impurities is high, the quality is unstable, the absorption rate of piglets after eating is low, and it is easy to loose; at the same time, fish meal has a short shelf life and is not easy to store. 2. Compared with plasma protein: Although plasma protein is recognized as a high-quality protein source in the feed industry, it is undeniable that the price is expensive, and plasma protein is derived from animals. 3. Compared with skimmed powder: skimmed milk powder has low protein and amino acid content, high price and limited supply. 4. Compared with whey powder: the protein content of whey powder is low, the supply of goods is not timely and the price is high, and the growth rate of piglets is slow after eating.